10 signs that you are both ready to say “YES”
No matter how much you love each other, marriage is still a huge emotional and financial step for a couple.
There are so many pros and cons to weighing in before you get married. So, if you find yourself in this situation, you might want to make a list of all of them.?
Can you ever know for sure when is the right time to get married?
How does anyone know when they are ready to take this step?
Every couple is different, that’s for sure.
Here are some signs that you are both ready to say the big YES and that you will not regret it after that:
1. When you imagine your life over the years, you visualize it with your partner.
You can’t even imagine anything different.
2. The thought of children – once so strange and repulsive – becomes more and more enjoyable
You begin to imagine your routine as a parent as something beautiful. But, this needs to be discussed with your partner first to make sure you are both on the same wavelength.
3. The thought of making love to someone other than your partner disgusts you
You can’t even imagine another hand touching your body.
4. You like to wake up next to your partner
In the nights you don’t spend together, you miss him and miss him in the morning when you open your eyes.
5. Respect his family, despite differences between you
Although some of his relatives may dislike you, you love your partner so much that you are willing to look beyond that.
6. You admire other people’s weddings without realizing it
And you start thinking about how you would like yours to look.
7. Start thinking about a common budget
Considering the sale of certain goods to allow you to make an advance payment for your home.
8. Enjoy the simple moments together
You don’t have to do anything to have fun together. Whether it’s shopping or watching a movie, you just appreciate being with him or her.
9. You and your partner become a pillar for each other
. You highlight your best qualities and help each other. This means being with your partner for better or worse and not running away from the first hop you encounter.
10. Trust Your Partner
There is no one else in the world you can trust.
No matter what happens, it is important for you and your partner to be on the same wavelength when it comes to marriage. There is nothing worse than being in two different places in your love story.