225 affirmations for love, partnership and family
Are you looking for great love? Do you want to finally find the right person for you and have a loving and romantic relationship?
Even if you’re happy with your life as a single, you’re still ready for your soulmate or for a long-lasting, healthy relationship.
Perhaps you have not been so lucky in love that you have begun to believe that nothing will ever change about that.
However, there is an amazing means of attracting your perfect partner and true love with the help of positive affirmations for love and romance.
What are affirmations?
We are all aware of how powerful our thoughts and spoken words can be.
Affirmations are short and concise statements that are addressed to our subconscious.
They are a powerful and effective mental training technique that can aid our healing and personal development.
Positive affirmations can help you not only attract more money , success, self-esteem, but also more love into your life.
Their power lies in the fact that they can help you to consistently steer new and positive thoughts in a certain direction and to make your dreams come true.
When repeated several times a day, they can help us change our beliefs, shed negative beliefs, and get our subconscious to believe what we are saying.
Affirmations must be correctly worded, ie they are written in the present tense and contain only facts and words with a positive meaning.
However, for affirmations to work, the main rule is to repeat them regularly every day (at least twice a day, in the morning and before bed, while walking, etc.). And every day without exception.
How To Use Affirmations For Love To Attract Love Into Your Life
If every day you doubt that you will ever find true love or that you are out of luck in love, you will start to believe that even when it is not true.
But if you tell yourself every day that you are ready for love and you deserve a loving and fulfilling partnership, at some point you will start to believe that.
Affirmations for love, romance, and partnership are affirmations that can help you attract love and romance into your life.
Manifesting a loving, healthy relationship is entirely possible with the help of the law of attraction, but there are a few things you need to be aware of.
The law of attraction manifestation works through habitual positive thoughts, actions, and feelings.
In order for them to achieve your goals and attract certain events, you should repeat these affirmations regularly by either whispering them, speaking them out loud in front of the mirror, or even singing them for the subconscious to pick up.
They will direct your actions and your thoughts in the direction of your goals and they will help you to find your great love soon.
Journaling and meditation are also great ways to repeat affirmations, practice your healthy, happy thoughts, and prepare your mind and spirit to receive your heart’s desires.
Write the appropriate affirmations for love, partnership and family with a pen on a piece of paper, on your whiteboard, your screen saver or your desktop.
The more specifically you formulate a thought, the better the result will be.
For example, a positive affirmation for love is “I am ready for love in my life” because it:
- contains positive words
It does not contain negative words (e.g. “none” or “not”) or words that imply negativity (e.g. “lovesick”, “hurt”).
- is written in the present tense
Affirmations are not written in the future or the past tense, e.g. B. “I will find my great love”. That statement could mean that this is what you will focus on for the distant future. You want to focus on that statement for now.
- based on facts rather than personal opinion
It is not formulated as an opinion but as a fact and expresses your firm belief.
The more often you repeat the affirmations, the faster you will change your attitudes and previous beliefs.
Now read through our powerful 225 examples of affirmations for love, partnership, and family and choose the ones that speak to you spontaneously.
Alternatively, you could use this as a starting point to create personal affirmations that are tailored to your situation or focus at the time.
What kind of love do you want to attract?
The ancient Greeks used words for certain circumstances to describe individual thoughts and feelings very clearly.
According to the Greeks, there are seven different types of love:
- Eros love stands for the physical attraction that two or more people feel for one another. It reflects the passion that takes place in intimate moments, whether real or in fantasy.
- Philia love represents the affection and compassion you feel for your closest friends and family.
- Storge-Liebe describes the incomparable love and connection that parents have for their children.
- Agape love is love for God. It is universal, selfless and connected to all of us.
- Ludus love occurs at the beginning of a bond between two partners.
- Pragma love is the love between two partners who have been together all their lives.
- Philautia love is an inner expression of how we feel about ourselves.
225 examples of affirmations for love, partnership, and family
Affirmations for love and romance
1. I love myself and I am worthy of love.
2. I am ready for love in my life.
3. I am open to true love
4. I trust in the power of love and know that the right partner is waiting for me somewhere.
5. I deserve love and affection.
6. I love myself and am open to love.
7. I love giving and receiving love.
8. My dream partner is waiting for me.
9. I receive love in abundance from everyone I meet.
10. The more love I give, the more I get.
11. I trust the universe to help me find true love.
12. I am ready to open up to my partner’s love.
13. There is so much love in my life.
14. I am surrounded by love everywhere.
15. I am ready to receive love.
16. An infinite source of love gushes inside me.
17. I am grateful for all the love and affection I get.
18. I am important and I am loved by life itself.
19. I can meet my dream partner anywhere.
20. I give my heart, ready to receive another’s heart.
21. I am making way for an amazing partner in my life!
22. I deserve love and affection.
23. I am open to a healthy, loving relationship that is right for me.
24. I deserve love.
25. I know that my dream partner is waiting for me somewhere and that we will meet.
26. My own love is my priority.
27. I deserve a deeply nurturing and fulfilling passion.
28. Love is accessible to me at all times.
29. I am worthy of love.
30. I attract the perfect person to myself.
31. I am open to receiving the love that will inspire me.
32. I allow myself to love and be loved.
33. I am ready to get to know my soul mate.
34. Love begins with me.
35. I find love everywhere I go.
36. I am adorable.
37. I can feel love whenever I want.
38. I love myself.
39. I radiate love.
40. I am ready for unconditional love.
41. My love is infinite.
42. Love always flows to me.
43. I am here to experience love.
44. I am happy to give and receive love every day!
45. I allow the universe to help me find love.
46. The universe brings me love, romance and passion.
47. I live in a fulfilling and happy relationship with my dream woman / my dream man.
48. I am open to receiving love.
49. I only attract healthy relationships.
50. The universe brings my soulmate to me!
Affirmations for a healthy and fulfilling relationship
51. My partner and I are in a healthy relationship.
52. I feel loved, valued, and safe in my relationship.
53. I feel free to be myself in my relationship.
54. I feel comfortable expressing my feelings and needs to my partner.
55. My partner and I communicate well with one another.
56. I am loved and valued for who I am.
57. I feel free to set boundaries in my relationship.
58. My partner and I do everything we can to support one another.
59. I am loved more than I ever thought possible.
60. My partner shows me deep, passionate love.
61. I’m in a wonderful relationship with someone who treats me right!
62. I can see things from my partner’s perspective.
63. I love who I am and my partner loves me too.
64. My relationship is getting better and more harmonious every day.
65. I respect and value my partner.
66. I deserve to be happy in my relationship.
67. I am overwhelmed with love.
68. I’m in the healthiest relationship of my life!
69. I have a loving relationship with my partner.
70. I am irresistible to my partner and she / he is drawn to me.
71. I am in a happy relationship with someone who really loves me.
72. I firmly believe in our love and our relationship.
73. I am infinitely grateful to have my partner in my life.
74. My partner and I are a perfect match.
75. I feel loved and complete in my relationship.
76. I feel the divine love that connects me with my partner.
77. I’m in seventh heaven when I’m alone with my partner.
78. I have the most loving person in my life and I enjoy every moment.
79. I enjoy being in a relationship with my partner.
80. Our relationship is very important to me and my partner.
Affirmations for trust in a relationship
81. I love, trust and respect my partner.
82. My partner loves, trusts and respects me.
83. Trust in my partner is growing stronger every day.
84. I feel good about trusting my partner.
85. There is a great deal of trust in our relationship.
86. I am confident that my partner is making the right decisions.
87. I believe in the integrity of my partner.
88. My partner and I trust each other completely.
89. I have complete confidence in my partner.
90. I am blessed to have a partner to whom I can share my secrets.
91. I am in a relationship with someone I respect and who also respects me.
92. I always offer my partner support and that is mutual.
93. My partnership is always constructive.
94. I am genuinely open, vulnerable and trusting with my loved one.
95. My love is a precious gift that gives me the power to choose when, how, and to whom to give it.
96. I feel safe and secure in our relationship with my partner.
97. I trust my partner that he / she would never intentionally harm me.
98. Trust is the most important thing in our relationship.
99. I honor my feelings and respect my partner’s boundaries.
Affirmations for more love in the relationship
100. I am open to the new way of our love.
101. I forgive myself and my partner and open myself to our new love.
102. I am ready to rekindle our love.
103. I give and receive love and respect in my relationship.
104. I love and accept my partner with all their faults.
105. I feel comfortable being myself in the relationship.
106. I treat my relationship with the care and attention it deserves.
107. I feel free to reveal the real me to my partner.
108. My partner and I have set healthy boundaries in our relationship.
109. My partner and I share a strong and powerful love for one another.
110. My partner and I communicate better and better with each other.
111. I am in a loving and lasting relationship.
112. My partner and I resolve our conflicts peacefully and respectfully.
113. I am carried away by romance!
114. I deserve breathtaking passion in my relationship.
115. I am worthy of a healthy, loving relationship.
116. I am grateful for the love in my life.
117. My relationship is always fulfilling.
118. There are no limits to our love.
119. I attract real connectedness.
120. Love accompanies me in every area of my life.
121. I deserve unconditional love.
122. Every day I give more and more love.
123. It is easy for me to trust my partner and to accept him / her for who she / he is.
124. I am loved.
125. My partner loves and respects me for who I am.
126. My partner and I are always on the same wavelength.
127. My partner and I are such a good match that we want to spend our lives together.
128. I can develop freely at any time and be as I am.
129. The concerns of my partner are important to me.
130. I have all the love within me that I need.
Affirmations for love and marriage
131. I trust that love will find me and that I will have a happy marriage.
132. True love begins within.
133. My marriage is getting stronger every day.
134. I am in a healthy and loving marriage.
135. I attract a trusting, loving marriage.
136. I am open to give and take in relationships.
137. I recognize the sanctity of marriage.
138. I accept a loving, healthy and happy partnership.
139. I want a real partnership in marriage.
140. I am ready for the commitment of marriage.
141. I am happily married.
142. I love being in love and being loved by my spouse.
143. My marriage is getting deeper and stronger every day.
144. I enjoy the security and security in my loving marriage.
145. I revel in the love, security, and trust of my marriage.
146. I enjoy the feeling of being loved and valued by my spouse.
147. I understand that marriage is pure bliss, and I have achieved it.
148. I am completely happy in my marriage and do my best to make it work and last forever.
149. My marriage is protected by the strong love my partner and I have for one another.
150. My spouse is my best friend.
151. My marriage will stay strong for the rest of our lives.
152. I am grateful for a loving and attentive partner by my side.
153. I let my partner get close to me emotionally and physically.
154. I can develop freely at any time and be as I am.
155. I live with my great love.
156. Love and harmony fill my life and my marriage.
157. My own love is the best kind of love.
158. I am able to express my feelings towards my partner.
159. Love and forgiveness are the foundation of our relationship.
160. From now on, fear will no longer overwhelm me. I let love guide me.
161. I welcome the changes in our lives and love the challenges that come with them.
162. I offer my partner unlimited support every day.
163. Every day the energy between me and my partner grows stronger.
164. My spouse and I are evolving every day.
165. The connection between me and my partner is getting stronger every day.
166. I choose to live in a selfless way.
167. I am ready to give love and I am rewarded with love for it.
168. Loving your spouse and showering them with positive energy is the best we can do.
169. I am grateful and happy to have found the right spouse.
170. I am absolutely committed to my marriage.
171. I understand and appreciate my spouse for everything she / he does to strengthen our marriage.
172. My spouse is very supportive and encourages me to follow my passion.
173. I accept my spouse for who she / he is.
174. My marriage is built on love, trust, and respect.
175. My spouse and I love each other unconditionally.
176. The love I receive from my spouse helps me become a better person.
177. My marriage is the ultimate gift of God.
178. I love falling in love with the same person, over and over, and enjoying it as if it was the first time every time.
179. I am loyal to my spouse and my spouse is loyal to me.
180. I look forward to growing old with my spouse.
181. I can develop freely in my marriage at any time and be who I am.
182. I am constantly growing and developing as a spouse and becoming my best self.
183. I am at peace with my past.
184. I let go of my past beliefs that no longer serve me.
185. My imperfections are what make me unique.
186. I manifest a healthy, loving relationship.
187. I let go of all past injuries and am ready to be vulnerable again in love.
188. I choose love over fear.
189. Love is a white light that fills me with its healing powers.
190. I am ready for love to change my life.
191. Every day is an opportunity for love to grow.
192. The door to lasting love is open to me.
193. Even when I am hurt, it is always right to give love and compassion.
194. I let go and forgive to open my heart.
195. My partner and I grow through every situation together.
196. I am ready to have confidence in my partner again.
197. I am open to a new try and to experience more love and romance.
198. We try harder to improve our relationship.
199. I am open to investing more time and love in my relationship.
200. Our love deserves another chance.
Affirmations for family
201. I have a loving relationship with my family members.
202. I have a loving relationship with my children.
203. The more I love a person, the more he loves me in return.
204. I love and respect my children for who they are.
205. My family strengthens me.
206. Our family life becomes more and more harmonious with each passing day.
207. I am surrounded by positive people.
208. I enjoy spending time with my family.
209. I can develop freely at any time and be as I am.
210. I am a precious family member.
211. I love and respect my family members for who they are.
212. My children love and respect me.
213. I am more and more understanding for my children.
214. I am grateful for the many loving encounters that happen to me every day.
215. I can trust my family members, and they can trust me too.
216. My family members love and respect me.
217. My heart offers love to all beings everywhere.
218. The concerns of my children are important to me.
219. I have an infinite supply of love that I can give and receive.
220. My relationships are positive and offer the greatest good to all who are affected by them.
221. I can trust my children and they can trust me too.
222. I offer acceptance, support, and love for my friends and family.
223. I forgive all injustice done to me by my family members and offer love and healing to all.
224. Other people appreciate my love.
225. My children are the ultimate gift in my life.